After an accident, you must surround yourself with competent professionals. Especially when you are a victim of bodily injury. Your rights and your quality of life in the long term will depend on the crucial phases of medical expertise, the evaluation of your needs for help and the fight with insurance. Only a lawyer specialized in personal injury can accompany you in these fights! Here are some keys to choose it.
Ask the right questions
Make yourself the choice of the lawyer in personal injury. Specialist lawyer in road accident Paul Napoli, accident of privacy, aggression or accident at work: the experts are numerous and able to guide you to compensation.
So, nothing beats direct contact. It is by chatting with him that you will be able to evaluate if he masters the subject perfectly. Reputation and rumors are not sufficient clues.
Once contacted, do not hesitate to ask for an interview. This will be an opportunity to ask your future lawyer potential questions. You will have a clear vision of the procedure that awaits you!
Among the criteria to be validated:
- He handles a large number of personal injury records
- He knows a lot of experts
- He has strategies that he can quickly expose you
- He is used to collaborating with medical advisors
- It has several employees who can take over if lack of time
- He is very active in the media on topical issues
- He writes articles on the theme
Collaborate to advance
Relationships and feelings are also key elements because teamwork between the victim, the lawyer and the experts is essential in this type of business. The sharing of information is essential:
- From the victim to the lawyer and the experts in personal injury: so that they can get a clear idea of the damages suffered
- Experts to the lawyer and the victim: to be informed about the content of an expert report
- From the lawyer to the victim: so that she can make the best decisions throughout the proceedings, knowingly
When to intervene?
Do not wait to appoint a specialized lawyer. He is an essential player all acts to intervene. It is subject to a strict code of ethics that will protect you unlike associations that will cause you to sign a fee agreement or insurers.
In addition, the experts with whom he is surrounded (medical adviser, compensation experts, occupational therapists etc.) will be partners of choice to assess the damage you have suffered and the amounts due to you.
The lawyer specialized in personal injury practices this specialty daily. His in-depth knowledge of the problems faced by accident victims is unparalleled.